Monday, May 12, 2014

Another milestone...

Seeker earned his USDAA Bronze ADCH this past weekend. He also earned his Masters Silver Snooker Championship and his Masters Bronze Relay Pairs Championship as well. These go along with his Masters Silver Jumpers Championship too. He has far surpassed my hopes and dreams for our agility career. At 7 1/2 years of age, he is just really coming into his own. He is athletic, conditioned, talented and handsome to boot! Nah, I'm not biased or anything. He is everything I ever wanted.

People have discounted him as an agility dog for many reasons. Ignore the naysayers. There will always be haters. I think we have proven that we have what it takes to get the job done. He's earned his MACH, ADCH, ADCH-B and his ATCH. He's qualified for Nationals several times. He isn't the fastest, but he is consistent, honest and runs with his heart every time we step to the line. All this and he's sweet and damn handsome too... Oh yes and he can do what a Border Collie was bred to do. Yep, he's the complete package for me. Thank you Seeker for always giving me your best. I am humbled by you and very blessed to have you in my life. On to ADCH Silver and beyond!!!
Bronze ADCH Seeker and his loot

No comments:

Post a Comment