Thursday, January 8, 2015

Seeker...

Seeker has been awesome in the agility ring as of late. He finished his USDAA Lifetime Achievement Award in September. He is completely qualified for Cynosport 2015 with the Qs he earned last weekend. He was dropped to Performance in September, so he's qualified at P20" for Cynosport. He earned both PVP team Qs with a 3rd and a 1st. He has 2 Performance Speed Jumping and 2 Performance Grand Prix Qs. All of those with placements as well. I have the room to breathe. We still have the extras of  Performance Biathlon to get if we so choose, but we'll see. I'm not doing much training of him now. I keep him conditioned with other activities and he hasn't been in an agility class for several years. What we know, we know. I'm not WT material, not at my age. I'm just happy playing with my dogs. I still have some goals for Seeker and I to achieve, like his Silver ADCH and his PDCH. I couldn't ask for a more rock solid partner than this boy. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment