Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seeker is a dad!!!

I got the notification this morning that Seeker and Pip produced 7 lovely puppies... 4 girls and 3 boys. Originally, Jack had emailed me with the number 6. Then only a short while ago, when he went down to check on them, number 7 had arrived. He thinks she's done... :-) Only time will tell. The pups are robust and healthy. If you are interested, or know someone who would like a nice working/performance prospect contact me. Jack is giving priority to my puppy people for placement. Pip is a black & white smooth coat sweetheart. She has a super temperament and working ability.

I honestly can't wait to see them! I hope we can stop on our way home from the Nationals. If not, I won't get the opportunity until the weekend before Easter! I can't wait that long!!!! Really, I can't. With luck, we'll be able to stop and get some quick pics of the little Guinea Pigs to post. I wonder if any of them are marked like their dad?...the Holstein boy as a baby. Now he's just handsome. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment