Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A QQ drought ends... finally.

The last time Piper and I had a QQ was back in April... a very long time ago in the world of agility. If I wasn't making handling mistakes, Piper was dropping bars.  This past weekend, we came close twice, but on Friday, he dropped the a bar at the first jump in JWW after qualifying in Standard. On Saturday, he off-coursed in JWW after qualifying again in Standard. I was rather disheartened and upset with my handling and our performance as a team. I was not going to go back on Sunday... but I did. Good thing too... Piper earned QQ #12 and we ended our dry spell. He even did it with placements! WOOT!

Not to be overlooked, Seeker finished 2 titles and earned 2 QQs of his own... MXJ and XF have now been added to his accomplishments. He needs a bit over 100 points and 14 QQs for his MACH.

Here's to hoping the QQ rain continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment