Saturday, April 2, 2011

AKC Nationals Day 2... Standard and Jumpers with Weaves

The day didn't start out very well for Piper. He really hasn't felt very well for the last few days and it seemed to catch up with him today. But with a little TLC and a chiropractic adjustment, he seemed to feel better.

His Standard run went fairly well, but he headed for an off-course tunnel because I had my arm out too far. I saved the off-course and called him back to me to complete the missed jump. The rest of the run went without incident.

Jumpers was such fun! I actually did a wrap AND a rear cross successfully. We got a clean run and earned a rosette for our efforts. His time was a respectable 30.58. Good boy Pi!

One more day...Hybrid class to go. We managed to move out of the stall in between raindrops. We have walk throughs at 7 am. We run 14th in 20".

No comments:

Post a Comment