Friday, April 1, 2011

Of bumblebees and daisies...

So last night we went to dinner at Cracker Barrel. I love their country store and could spend hours there. As Bob paid the bill, I eagerly walked around the store to browse.

My mom was a huge collector of bees, daisies and frogs. HUGE... So as I walked around the store, a yellow jacket caught my eye. It was embroidered with bumblebees and daisies and little crystals. I had to buy it. If my mom was still alive, I would have bought her one as a souvenir. So in loving memory of her I'll wear it this weekend as I run with Piper. My mom so loved her bees and flowers, she had decals designed for her beloved yellow and black VW Beetle. The same decal design is on her headstone. Sometimes it's the little things... <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment