Friday, April 1, 2011

AKC Nationals Day 1... State tournament

Well, we made it here. Some of the conditions are less than ideal, but we're here. Today is a warm up day for the Nationals on the weekend. It is the ISST tournament pitting state/regions against one another. It's for a sense of state/region pride. Well, I don't think we helped Pennsylvania's cause very much. We received an E in round 1 and had a fault in round 2. But in truth, I'm  just happy to have Piper here and whole.

Shopping is great! Crating, parking and weather bite. The hundred bucks I spent for a stall needs to be refunded by AKC. The barns are bitter cold and heaters aren't allowed. I'm glad I packed the Foggy Mountain turnout coats. Piper practically lived in his today. Rain is forecast tomorrow. Great, more mud. At least we are in the heated building the rest of the weekend.

This was a day to settle down and get a feel for the rings and footing. I did that. We plan to rock it the rest of the weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment