Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday wishes...

Today would have been my mom's 76th birthday. She passed away on June 5th, 2008. Last year, her birthday fell on Easter Sunday. So, we took 12 balloons (representing 7 gold and 5 white for 75) to the cemetery along with cupcakes. We did a balloon release for her birthday, then shared the cupcakes... Bob, Dad and myself. My friend Megan said that we were smart to distract my mom with the balloons while we ate her cupcakes. :-) I have to agree. Mom always loved to celebrate birthdays.  Sometimes with cake, other times with her award winning pie, but always something. I still have a love of "naked cake". So here's to you Mom on what would have been birthday number 76.  I hope you, Jason and Jesus had a grand party... I miss you so much and think about you every day.  RIP and Happy Birthday Fern Elizabeth Kubas... I love you. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment